Life is uncertain, but the time you spend planning for your financial future now will pay off later down the road. But, where does financial planning begin?
The simple answer is that it begins with us. At Crusberg Decker Insurance Services, Inc., we understand that everyone’s financial situation is different. We provide personalized financial solutions created specifically to fit your unique needs. For three generations, we have provided our clients with the guidance they need to secure their financial future, and we’re happy to pass our decades of expertise on to you.
Avenues of Investment
There are many different ways to invest in your future, and, sometimes, this can feel overwhelming. After all, what works for one person may not work for you. Deciding how to invest your money to yield the greatest possible return can be complicated, but we can help. Our agency provides recommendations about what types of investments you should consider.
- A 401(k) plan is one of the smartest ways to invest your money. Your contributions are made before taxes and may include employer contributions.
- Mutual funds afford you joint access to professionally managed and diversified portfolios that may consist of stocks, bonds and other securities. There are many types of mutual funds, and we can help you decide which investments are right for you.
- Pension plans are employer-promised retirement payments. The terms of your pension plan depend both on your employer and your status at the company.
- Annuities provide a constant stream of income from your investments. They come in the form of deferred or immediate annuities, and deciding which one is right for you depends on when you must make your initial investments and when you wish to start receiving payments.
- Individual retirement accounts (IRAs) allow you to set money aside to invest in stocks and bonds. They come in the form of traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs, and deciding which one is right for you depends on when you expect to withdraw your funds and when you wish to pay taxes on your contributions.
When it comes to investing your money, the possibilities are endless. But, don’t try to do it alone. You need seasoned, experienced financial advisors in your corner to guide you toward the financial future that you and your family deserve.
The future will be here before you know it. Don’t wait to implement a financial plan for your golden years. Remember that sound financial planning includes comprehensive insurance for your home and business. Contact Crusberg Decker Insurance Services, Inc. at 877.536.1250, or fill out the form on this page to learn more.